corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cally leather (rear seat question)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cally leather (rear seat question)
Rileysport

User status: Offline
11th Jul 05 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats THE best way to squash the thing into the corsa... a few threads on mig about this aren't that definitive, how have people off here done it, i have the added fun of a one piece rear to get round too
ryansss

User status: Offline
11th Jul 05 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I took the backing off the 60/40 split and mounted it onto my one piece rear. It all clipped on nicely, and then glued the carpet bit (attached to leather) onto my rear 1 piece. . The bench part I just zip tied in. Bit of squeeze, and wont leave alot of leg room for passengers, but looks nice.

New Poll