corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rockford Fosgate

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rockford Fosgate
Krammy

User status: Offline
29th Jun 05 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rockford Fosgate, they any good?

I've been offered 2 subs for a price of 275? 12inch P3's

That worth it? they come in a box too.

I'll need to get a bigger amp
chillout

29th Jun 05 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we deal in rockford mate, we are impressed with the gear, i know monty from basemechanics uses alot of them we are currently putting 4 15inch t2's into a corsa c with the big 3000wrms amp rockford are desinging the boxes so that its gaurenteed 156db

[Edited on 29-06-2005 by chillout]
the 6ft dream

14th Jul 05 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh bass mechanix seem 2 luv rockford swag, kinda impressed with it too, monty tuk me out in his mate snoops 306 with a single 12" rockford running from a 150 watt amp, sounded fuckin awesome, neva heard so much kickin bass form such a small amp!!!!so yes rockford fosgate stuff is good, ...buy it....... buy it now!!
Richie

15th Jul 05 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P3's retail new at about £215, so £275 boxed is a bargain for some good kit. You wont be disappointed, just make sure you do everything else right.

Power - can your current battery cope?
Amp - your gonna need a new amp, can you afford it? Dont skimp or its useless getting the subs.
Wiring - Going to need to upgrade existing no doubt.

New Poll