corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » some a*sehole, hit my car tonight :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author some a*sehole, hit my car tonight :(
Skinz

User status: Offline
16th Jul 05 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the 1/4 and sill are one piece and the door didnt need replacing from what i can see
scriv

16th Jul 05 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the car would not be recorded as a right off because it doesnt go through ur insurance his insurance will just pay u what the going value of ur car is and giv u ur car back
Charlene

16th Jul 05 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted for ya , hope you get it sorted
Fad

16th Jul 05 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ajscorsa
fuck you! read what ive said, i didnt want my car written off!

You keep saying this but you can argue your case with his insurance company. I argued that I had a lot of sentimental value attaatched to my car and that if they were going to write it off I want it either re shelled or a car to the exact condition. I did this as i rember Andy Hamilton off here specified he wanted his re shelled or else....An hour later they rang and said find a bodyshop of your choice and send it there.

Mate its not a dig but you've been done anally here £500 is nothing and that tosser still has his NCB.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » some a*sehole, hit my car tonight :( 23 database queries in 0.4491150 seconds