corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » I feel we should have a south central meet (Wed 20th of july @ 7pm guildford bk carpark..... )

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I feel we should have a south central meet (Wed 20th of july @ 7pm guildford bk carpark..... )
SteveW

User status: Offline
21st Jul 05 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have head that Christchurch is an amazing wonderland...

well paul said it was
Adam

21st Jul 05 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is Christchurch Gardens? I'll make sure I bring the camera and plenty of batteries for filming the spoof next time
Paul_J

21st Jul 05 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
Where is Christchurch Gardens?

Lets not start this again
loo_goblin

21st Jul 05 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i still cant belive no one said the obvious.
Paul_J

21st Jul 05 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loo_goblin
i still cant belive no one said the obvious.

You did thank fuck.

I just wondered if OJC knew where abouts it was... but I didn't really want him knowing it was my uni house.

So I said 'Do you know where christchurch gardens is?' ... he said 'No... What's there? - is it a dogging site?'

I said 'No' - he said 'Where is it? do you get bummed there...'

and he just wouldn't let it drop. I just answered the questions truthfully, but more and more people started joining in and it turned into some sorta crack / whore house, full of trannys and gimp suits that you won't leave for 3 days and will return a NADIA.

When Pete rang 118 to find out who lived there I was like this has gone too far, I can't now just say 'It's my uni house', it had been hyped up too much - so I just kept saying 'Go there and see yourself', but OJC looked honestly worried to what he would find.

When you said 'I bet it's just his uni house!' I was like Thank fuck!

Paul J
glennpanton

21st Jul 05 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will go round and leave a steamy poo on the door step for ya.

<<  7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » I feel we should have a south central meet (Wed 20th of july @ 7pm guildford bk carpark..... ) 24 database queries in 0.0112100 seconds