corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Some great T-shirts for sale - Good for a night out / General laugh !! LOOK PICS !!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some great T-shirts for sale - Good for a night out / General laugh !! LOOK PICS !!
5doormodder

User status: Offline
29th Jul 05 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check out my awesome & funny T-shirt's available for you guys to buy at special prices !!!......

Prices:

All shirts are £12 each (including FREE p+p) anywhere in UK & EUROPE

Payment Methods Accepted:

Paypal - Simply send £12 to my PayPal address: Stebliss@hotmail.com - stating the shirt 'design name' and your prefered colour and size from the list below.

Cheques / Postal orders - U2U me for address details for sending cheques and postal orders - when sending payment remember to include your contact details, your address, and what the payment is for (Design, size colour + second choice colour if first is not available)

Cash - Cash also accepted but not reccomended !!! - If you are going to send cash I would reccomend sending it 'recorded delivery' and if you are putting any loose coinds in there, tape them between two peices of card so they dont rattle about - tempting postman pat to buy a pint or two with it.

Available Sizes/Colours (in all the following designs)

WHITE - S, M, L, XL, XXL
Athletic Gray - S, M, L, XL, XXL
Yellow - L, XL, XXL
Black - S, L , XL, XXL
NAVY - S, M , L , XL , XXL
RED - S, M, L, XL, XXL
ROYAL BLUE - XL only
Brown - XL only
Sky blue - XL only
Orange (yuk! but stands out) - XL only

Design Name - 'CHINEESE TEXT'

Try and work out what it says, well when you read the text at the bottom you should beable to figure it out for yourself, great shirt for wearing out, bound to get some good laughs !!! - Pricing, available colours and sizes all listed above

Design Name - 'YOU TWAT' - Taken from the famous War Time poster 'britain needs you' - The same guy pointing but calling you a twat!! GREAT !! - Pricing, available colours and sizes all listed above

Design Name - 'Kill Off The Chavs' - Taken from the famous Vans logo 'Off The Wall' but with an all new twist - Kill Off The Chavs ! - Dont we all agree ??? - Pricing, available colours and sizes all listed above

Design Name - 'Bada Bing!' - We all know the saying Bada Bing ! made famouse from the hit movie The Supranos ! Sport this cool looking shirt ! - Pricing, available colours and sizes all listed above

Design Name - 'Natural Born Hustler' - As seen worn by many famous stars including JAY Z on MTV etc - For all you Natural Born Hustler Pimps out there - You know you want one !!

More Designs will be added soon, Think i may need to make the pictures slightly smaller aswell !!!

I can get custom tee's made also - u2u me your design - need to be ordered in fairly large quantities though (atleast 25 shirts at a discounted price of course) to qualify for your own 'custom design'

thanks for looking all !!!

[Edited on 29-07-2005 by 5doormodder]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Some great T-shirts for sale - Good for a night out / General laugh !! LOOK PICS !! 25 database queries in 0.0099139 seconds