corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » whole dash from corsa b primed ready 2 spray

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whole dash from corsa b primed ready 2 spray
corsa_griff

User status: Offline
8th Aug 05 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a whole dash out of a corsa b most of it is primed when it say whole you get the lot dash vents clock housing and the glove box and the thing that goes round the time/date and the centre thing thats goes round the heater knobs the only thing id that there is t small cracks in that peice but every thing eles is fine i would be fine for if some one wanted to put a screen like fears in . i no that bit is broken so only looking for £40 and i will post it if you want but that will be £5 to do that but i am willing to meet and travel depending. if you need any more info let me no

so that £40 for the dash
£5 more to post
will travel and meet
going to trax so can bring it there if you want
give us a u2u for pics with your email addys

[Edited on 08-08-2005 by corsa_griff]
corsa_griff

9th Aug 05 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some one most want this
J200RSA

9th Aug 05 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has the dash been smoothed or jus sprayed? can u plz send me a pic 2 rahman_01_@hotmaul.com, cheers m8
J200RSA

9th Aug 05 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry ment to say, rahman_01_@hotmail.com
mentalcorsa

9th Aug 05 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » whole dash from corsa b primed ready 2 spray 25 database queries in 0.0056400 seconds