corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clifford Intellivoice (G4) & Clifford Smart Siren

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clifford Intellivoice (G4) & Clifford Smart Siren
stubs

User status: Offline
15th Aug 05 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the following items for sale:

A used Clifford Intellivoice (G4), complete with brain, wiring (has been cut, but has plenty left), interior & exterior siren, original box, user instructions. (I can also supply a copy of the fitting instructions). I bought the unit for £120 approx 8 months ago & it was fitted to my Astra G. I recently moved to a quiet area & removed the unit, as it is no longer needed.

A brand new & boxed Clifford battery backup "smart siren". This was bought for £60 with the intention of fitting it my Astra.. Again, due to moving to a nicer area, I felt it unneccessary, and never got round to fitting it. It is brand new, has never been fitted, and will work with any G4 or G5 Clifford security system.

Fitting is available for anyone local/willing to travel & would be negotiated with the price.

Please email/PM me for prices on other Clifford alarms/accessories (fully fitted in the Bolton area)

stubs

15th Aug 05 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up
stubs

16th Aug 05 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clifford Intellivoice (G4) & Clifford Smart Siren 25 database queries in 0.0110478 seconds