corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Welcome back to Falkirk.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Welcome back to Falkirk.....
Scotty2003

User status: Offline
17th Aug 05 at 06:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been staying up in Denny for the past year and moved back to Falkirk a week ago and thats me had my welcome back from my very own serial saddo. Gearbox oil threw all over my car (smells like piss) and a fair sized key score across the bonnet ( dont worry Dav i know you'll not have a spare bonnet i can borrow ). Has been an ongoing problem for years now, last time it was a knife in the tyres, before that the rear wiper arm, wing mirrors (4 i think), its had a kick in twice and i think theres more but i cant even be botherd to remember. I thought with an fto parked out near mine theyd maybe target that but heyho i mustve really pissed some1 off that ive never spoken to in my life..... have a good day everyone

[Edited on 17-08-2005 by Scotty2003]

Scotty2003

17th Aug 05 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotty2003

17th Aug 05 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police just away and as per usual "theres not much we can do about it, why dont you park it in another street or get one of them wee cameras for inside the car".........yeah ok m8, whatever.
Dav

17th Aug 05 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah got no spare Corsa C bonnet's lying around mate
Wankers tho, what's the fuckin point eh?!
Scotty2003

17th Aug 05 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to worry ive been doing a bit of homework and ordered some goodies that should arrive 2mrw so the next time i should be able to catch the biatch (i hope). Guy along the roads van has taken a bit of abuse recently and his chicks car had windows smashed last week and stuff stolen so i think who ever it is will be in major shyte when he's caught

when he/she/they are caught......i meant to say.

Calum1577

18th Aug 05 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might not be an ideal solution according to the RSPC but when my dad was getting his van broken into almost every other night he got 4 Rottweillers (spelling) off the local scrap yard dealer and put them in the back of the van. As you can imagine as soon as the lads opened the rear doors the dogs went bat $hit and the scum $hat themself. Was only a matter of time till the local hosital had 3 guys with dog wounds walk in at the same time all three of whom were arrested. Sadly though all 4 dogs had to be put down. Father thought the dogs would be let off as he had a sign on van saying guard dogs on patrol etc.
Scotty2003

19th Aug 05 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now theres a plan Catch them at it, get them charged, try and get money out them, then set a dog on them next time i seen them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Welcome back to Falkirk..... 24 database queries in 0.0090590 seconds