corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Got Google Mail? (Gmail) Get Google Talk.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got Google Mail? (Gmail) Get Google Talk.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Aug 05 at 06:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.google.com/talk/

quote:

They say talk is cheap. Google thinks it should be free. Google Talk enables you to call or send instant messages to your friends for free–anytime, anywhere in the world. Google Talk offers you:

* Choice: Get in touch how and when you want to–over email, IM or a call

* Quality: Talk through your computer but hear your friends as if they were in the same room

* Convenience: Your Gmail contacts are pre-loaded into Google Talk so inviting or talking to your friends is just a click away

Google Talk is in beta and requires a Gmail username and password.

So Google's next step in taking over the world is here, say hello to Google Talk.

I love their services so far and I'm giving Google Talk a try, if you start to use it please go ahead and add me I'm willay@gmail.com

Ally

24th Aug 05 at 06:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmm gmail is enough for me atm
willay
Premium Member

24th Aug 05 at 06:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ally
Ally

24th Aug 05 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

willyham hows your day going?
willay
Premium Member

24th Aug 05 at 08:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okayish, not in a great mood, still not getting enough sleep, my room is a mess and today my throat really hurts
Ally

24th Aug 05 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same here, had bad throat mon/tues, this morning woke up with a head cold

Beechams throat med is good thou

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Got Google Mail? (Gmail) Get Google Talk. 23 database queries in 0.0067451 seconds