corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tracking....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tracking....
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   9th Sep 05 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondering but about 10 months ago my car goes to the left very very very slightly, 10 months on and its so bad that it goes left so fast that it will hit the kerb if i take my hands off the steering wheel for about 2/3 seconds. also if im at a stand still and hands off steering and if i accelerate to go the steering goes half way to the left instantly.

is this the tracking do you think?
JUGGA

9th Sep 05 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or could it be wheel balancing? never had my alloys balanced even when i got em fitted....
Rob_Corsa

9th Sep 05 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it aint gonna ben balancing, could be tracking, seized brake caliper or suspension problem(least likely).

New Poll