corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » All of you that have a R200/R300 Epson printer, Testing the water about INKS...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author All of you that have a R200/R300 Epson printer, Testing the water about INKS...
sunnyb

User status: Offline
15th Sep 05 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The inks i have used myself, i cant prove it to you over the web but they have suprised me as to how good they are compared to other pattern cartridges i have used. I must print easily 50 pages PER DAY and only use these!! There are 2 brands i want to sell as when one lot arent in stock i use the other type and they perform just as well! SUMVISION AND KODAPA(<<THINK THATS WHAT IT IS)

Can get these inks and sell you guys and girls for £12 inc postage.

Just wondered what you guys pay, and if you'd be interested in them?!

Can this post stay on the topic please.

Thanks for looking.

If you are interested email me at

Sunny_bodle@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » All of you that have a R200/R300 Epson printer, Testing the water about INKS... 25 database queries in 0.0073409 seconds