corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cavalier SRI (redtop) £500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cavalier SRI (redtop) £500
Mattb

User status: Offline
7th Oct 05 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As the title suggests i have a Cav SRI that i wish to get rid of, i bought it to break it up, but if i can get a good enough price for it in one peice id rather sell it in one.. perfect if you want to do a 2lt conversion on your corsa, as you have the car for all the parts and brakes, you have the added benefit of being able to properly test the engine and gearbox before you buy it, and then you can break the rest of the car and make some cash back..

Spec is
1991 K plate
C20XE engine
99000 miles
leather interior
No tax, Some MOT

Drives fine, no rattles or taps from the engine, was in daily use untill a few days ago

looking for £600 OVNO, but will accept £500 cash
Car is located in Amersham, just off Jct18 M25

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cavalier SRI (redtop) £500 25 database queries in 0.0050890 seconds