corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » some1 bin too look at car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author some1 bin too look at car
corsa120

User status: Offline
13th Oct 05 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

liked it few things said they would change, but overal said very clean well looked after motor offered 3800 quid what should i do got 1500 quid to add to that
M333KS D

13th Oct 05 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what car and how much was u after?
broster
Premium Member

13th Oct 05 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell it.....
Dan. T

13th Oct 05 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
sell it.....

corsa120

13th Oct 05 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ummm dunno if i can lol sentimental value etc dunno..... lol

since looked at 2 cars audi 2.8 v6 quattro and mazda rx7
broster
Premium Member

14th Oct 05 at 07:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are both far superior.....
corsa120

14th Oct 05 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh they are but what peeps dont realise is running cost and breakdown cost of these types of car its ok to have them, my m8 had to sell his impreza due to running it and was only 215bhp model. now runs 306 gti 160bhp model.

ive bin doin some homework on certain cars, i.e i randomly emailed garage asking about failed rotary engine it was £'s

my biggest thing about owning somat far superior id fact it dont have that surpise factor of the corsa i mean peeps hate it when i keep with merc and stuff they hate it, just toying at mo pretty sure will be after christmas as dont fancy sortin somat b4 then now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » some1 bin too look at car 24 database queries in 0.0121469 seconds