corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BCM carbon dynamic induction kit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BCM carbon dynamic induction kit
TIMBO1

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 05 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this was bought only 2 weeks and was on my car for literally 2/3 days and then removed . I just prefered my panel filter thats all . unfortunately i am unable to get a pic at the moment up on here but if anyone is interested could sort something . comes with all pieces to fit , and the air hose and i still have the box and the instructions on how to fit . it has come of a 1.6 sport but is universal to a lot of cars so would more than likely fit the 1.4 . it was bought for 160 quid so i am looking for offers but sensible ones . any info or interests plz send me a u2u .
Rza_2002

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 05 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BCM carbon dynamic induction kit 25 database queries in 0.0281329 seconds