corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » crazy story

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author crazy story
stuyw

User status: Offline
28th Oct 05 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was talking to my mate last night and he told me a crazy story.

One of the lads has finally sold his car and was looking to buy a jap motor, something along the lines of a scooby impreza STi Type R. Anyhoows, he spoke to a jap importers and they've imported one in for him for 9k. So he pays for it, but is unable to pick it up as he is working, so his brother said that he'd pick it up for him.

Mates brother goes to pick it up and is coming through town and decides to open it up a bit. not used to steering with a a quick rack, back end snakes a bit and he over compensates it and drives straight into a lamp post about 300yds from police station . so my mate has crashed is brothers car who hasnt even drove it at this point

one of the lads who works in a bodyshop comes down and checks it out - says there is about 2k's worth of damage to front end, this includes putting it on a jig!!, so he thinks that he'll claim off insurance and get it repaired, but on closer inspection, the duel horn has pierced the cambelt cover and this has snapped the cambelt and bent all the valves, so new engine needed. he was looking at 6-7k repair bill easy. He paid 9k for the car so no way insurance are gonna repair it

So the cars a right off and his brother who's bought it, hasnt even drove it and its been declared a write off mate is getting the pi55 well ripped out of him. He's offered to pay for his brothers insurance for the next 2 years as he will lose his no claims bonus!! Loved to of been a fly on the wall when he told his brother that he's wrote off his car

funny, but feel very sorry for his brother
Adam_B

28th Oct 05 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so typial impreza driver so soon after getting in pleb
stuyw

28th Oct 05 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its my mate who's got the black pulsar that was driving it
langey

28th Oct 05 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he should pay the insurance for the next 3 years as thats how long it will stay on his insurance.

and the lad should go get another fats car so the insurance is sky high, after all he aint paying it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » crazy story 24 database queries in 0.0123720 seconds