corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » urgent advice needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author urgent advice needed
nessi

User status: Offline
30th Oct 05 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im thinkin about buying a gsi rear spoiler with a saxo one moulded into it, one night this week.
Do you guys think i should buy this spoiler?

Also at the moment ive got an mcr rear bumper with a sebring 6x4 backbox.
Im thinkin about buying a combat euro 2 rear bumper and having another sebring 6x4 backbox at the right side too. And then maybe get a smooth boot, and move my number plate down onto the middle section of the bumper!
Do you guys think i should do this?

Please post up any pics of the gsi spoiler with the saxo one moulded into it, and the combat euro 2 rear bumper, preferably with 2 exhausts in it.

Cheers Ness
Joe

User status: Offline
30th Oct 05 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why dont you just do what you will be happy with? Its your car at the end of the day, i personally wouldnt but i prefer subtle styling. But like i said its your choice mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » urgent advice needed 23 database queries in 0.0093348 seconds