corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » GTE loom + ECU

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTE loom + ECU
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Nov 05 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i'm using a wiring loom from an Astra GTE, do i have to use the GTE Ecu to make the engine run? At the moment I have an Astra GSi Ecu and it's not sending any power to the ignition module...

So either:

Wrong ECU

Knackered ECU

not sure which...

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project

New Poll