corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CHERRY BOMB EXHAUST'S

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CHERRY BOMB EXHAUST'S
Dave86

User status: Offline
12th Nov 05 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got one bud, had it for ages tho, i dont think thers anything wrong with them? but i know alot of people dont like them? for what ever reason i dont no? im not a burberry wearing chav, ned or boy racer, upto you mate, dont go by what everyone says on here, its YOUR car, do what YOU want to it, and dont take any notice on what people will say about YOUR mods..
langey

12th Nov 05 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tommy_d_17
well i dont want it loud just want it to sound like i have a mega fast engine unda da hud of da car, no wot a mean homiez

gareths corsa

13th Nov 05 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the company who built my exhaust system make these cherry bombs and personaly im not a fan of them either they have not got any decent sound to them just loud,i personaly wouldspend my money on a full cat system with or with out a centre box and a decent back box.

my exhaust first started out fromt the back of teh lamba sensors straight through to the back box,sounded very nice this cost £300 then it went from the bottom of the manifold with a custom down pipe and stainless flexi section cost extra £100 then i got got twin pipes put on the back and that cost another £90.
total £490 but the sounds is very nice and im awaiting a power run to see te bhp increase.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CHERRY BOMB EXHAUST'S 23 database queries in 0.1888762 seconds