corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » HKS ssq universal blow off valve for sale.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HKS ssq universal blow off valve for sale.
StuartVRS

User status: Offline
19th Nov 05 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought it for my audi, has been running on it for a couple of months now with no problems, great sound and great looks, being universal would be ideal for you C20LET nutters out there. With the adapter i have attatched, its the same size as bailey DV's so would slot straight into a bailey fitting kit, but please be aware i havent tried this on any cars other than my audi. Anyone wishing to purchase this item is more than welcome to come to me and fit it there and then to test it works before handing over money.

75 quid ono is the asking price, cost double that for me to get it from america 2 months ago.

quick pic.

any questions, feel free to ask. Postage will be included in the above price.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » HKS ssq universal blow off valve for sale. 25 database queries in 0.0091619 seconds