corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Which is better overall? Stripped out or.........um.......not stripped out?

Poll: Which is better overall? Stripped out or.........um.......not stripped out?
  Stripped out
  Not stripped out

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which is better overall? Stripped out or.........um.......not stripped out?
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
21st Nov 05 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't know

am crap with roads and our countries geography

just do one big long wave

Filby1

21st Nov 05 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im fullt stripped off in the Rear. (I mean the car) and to be honest it does make a little more noise but feels no more or less warm than than with all the kit back in.,

As far as interior goes its so low at the rear end i cant get people in there anyway without it scrubbing so its all just dead weight. It dont need to bve there it aint doing anything and there is a reason Race/Rally teams dont have all the clutter in there least of all for saftey
c20let

21st Nov 05 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stripped out
Ant

21st Nov 05 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have kept my dash/ heater etc but nothing else and have noticed no difference in the warmth of the car

[Edited on 21-11-2005 by aritchie]
RobHayes

21st Nov 05 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will have the same engine spec as broster, if not a bit better if money allows, but i still plan on keeping all my interior
to me it just looks tidier, and less messy.
if all the 'dead weight' in the back was a serious safety hazard im pretty sure that vauxhall wouldnt of put it in
Nic Barnes

21st Nov 05 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stripped out for the turbo bus, no point having a silly engine in a fully interior'd car really, especially as its my 2nd car, not a daily driver
corsa120

21st Nov 05 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think best way to go is strip the rear but carpet it so it looks neat and tidy

thats what im doin, building my 6x9's in the wheel well with bit of mdf and just generaly making it look tidy and nice with pair of buckets.

more ppl on this site like ojc/jr i have total respect for them as they actually admit they dont like it for everyday use just as a fun car, i think others would like to agree but cant now as its a trend lol
SVM 286

22nd Nov 05 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
stripped to fuck if you dont have to drive it everyday, i would never have done what i have to J18 if i didnt have something to drive around normally in

Who ever said you drive normally?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Which is better overall? Stripped out or.........um.......not stripped out? 23 database queries in 0.1887851 seconds