corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Car running poo... help plz !!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car running poo... help plz !!
CRNeo

User status: Offline
   3rd Dec 05 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cars been runnin' bad from cold all week... not firing properly.. it dies when you accelerate and kangeroos if you're not super gentle on the throttle... seems ok if you warm the car up.. switch off leave for 5 then start again... but summats obviously not right as it's runnin like a sack full o'hammers !

I've had the cambelt done recently, don't see why that would matter tho, and just taken a long trip to scotland last week, done bout 700 trouble free miles

Think it must be damp gettin in somewhere maybe? Anyone had any similar problems and offer advise?

It's a 1.2 8v btw....

Cheers
Craig
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 05 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you got a cone filter on it, i had problems with these in the cold weather, all the damp kept getting to it.

also spray some damp start spray, round your ht leads

New Poll