corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cheap 1.2 corsa 15s alarm 850quid

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cheap 1.2 corsa 15s alarm 850quid
johnboysax

User status: Offline
8th Dec 05 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

white corsa,67000k n reg alloys are practically mint,toad alarm cost 300. ideal first car,havnt got pics but if u want some and you have cam phone il send em through that just send me a txt 07707040302
Jonny P

8th Dec 05 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

location?
how many owners?
tax?
mot?
johnboysax

9th Dec 05 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doncaster,3 owners i think,its my girlfriends,she just bought new car.no tax tax till end of jan,no mot but i can mot it,will go straight through
Kif

10th Dec 05 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya mate, are you based in doncaster? If you are i live in bentley i can take some pics of your car and post em if you want???

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cheap 1.2 corsa 15s alarm 850quid 25 database queries in 0.0089741 seconds