corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What can I do?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What can I do?
Coddy

User status: Offline
15th Dec 05 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you already know, I am new to corsas and am beginning to wonder what I can do to torment my car and bank balance. I guess I can begin with similar things as I did to novas like GSi bumpers and insides and things like a nicer looking rear wiper. Thing is, my corsa is a 5-door and I need to keep it due to the baby (and it also turns out to be one hell of a lot easier than a 3-door). Can't be doing anything stupid to it, but any ideas as to what I could do to make it look a bit nicer, eg GSi bumpers etc.
I have noticed a diferrence between 3-door and 5-door bootlids, is there a GSi-a-like spoiler for 5-door models?

thanks again
L33 LEG
Banned

15th Dec 05 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not being funny or out but if u have a kid maybe u shud leave the modifying scene and concentrate on whats important

but if u want to see some nice 5 door corsas, check tims garage and tomas'
L33 LEG
Banned

15th Dec 05 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally tho i wouldnt put money onto a 5 door corsa
Butler

15th Dec 05 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
not being funny or out but if u have a kid maybe u shud leave the modifying scene and concentrate on whats important

but if u want to see some nice 5 door corsas, check tims garage and tomas'

One man should always keep up a hobby, I suggest something similiar to tims, keep it subtle
James_DT

15th Dec 05 at 03:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing wrong with it being a 5 door. My 306 has 5 doors, and it makes it much easier when you're playing taxi.
gsimark

15th Dec 05 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the hobby is good, i mean between me and my nikki we got 11 kids and we got a corsa each so these things are possible, and 5 doors it's easy to get kidz in i got a gsi and have to climb in and out to strap me baby boy in but i like it that way not a big fan of 5 door motor's
CRFC

15th Dec 05 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gsimark
well the hobby is good, i mean between me and my nikki we got 11 kids and we got a corsa each so these things are possible, and 5 doors it's easy to get kidz in i got a gsi and have to climb in and out to strap me baby boy in but i like it that way not a big fan of 5 door motor's

YOUVE BE FUCKIN BUSY!
L33 LEG
Banned

15th Dec 05 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What can I do? 24 database queries in 0.0496111 seconds