corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 206 LX 1.4 for sale.....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 206 LX 1.4 for sale.....
Woody22

User status: Offline
19th Dec 05 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Peugeot 206 LX 1.4, X reg 2000, Metallic Blue, 50000 miles.
Front angel eye headlights worth £200, 17" Ripspeed alloy wheels, lexus rear lights, CD Player, Sony 6 CD changer in boot, sports gear knob, 206 silver tax disc holder, spoiler, induction kit, tinted windows, front foglights, 206 third brake light sticker, rear 206 mud flaps, air conditioning, twin airbags, power steering, electric windows and mirrors, adjustable seat and steering wheel. Taxed to the end of January, MOT'd to the end of June, full service history. £5000

I have had no problems with it at all, and I am really reluctant to let it go. There are a couple of pics in my garage, I will take more shortly but my membership runs out at the end of December so if still for sale, I will email pics.
Woody22

20th Dec 05 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any offers or near offers?
Korsa

20th Dec 05 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wanna swap alloys on it for standards? with bit of cash your way?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 206 LX 1.4 for sale..... 25 database queries in 0.0087559 seconds