corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1650 Laptop with upgraded CPU and RAM

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1650 Laptop with upgraded CPU and RAM
Stokie Dave

User status: Offline
20th Dec 05 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1650 Laptop with upgraded CPU and RAM in very good clean condition, only a couple of months old and hardly used. Laptop has been reverted back to defaults by having a full clean install of Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (CD supplied along with drivers CD, Nero 6 CD and WinDVD CD).

Specifications:

AMD Mobile Athlon CPU, 3700+ speed (upgraded from 3400+ so very fast, also this is 64 bit)
768 megabytes of DDR RAM (upgraded from 512 megabytes)
80 Gigabyte Fujitsu Hard Drive
DVD-RW drive, dual layer, will write CD's, read DVD's etc too
10/100 onboard LAN adapter
Wireless LAN adapter (802.11g so the faster wireless LAN too!)
56k Modem
ATI 200M mobile graphics on board, quite powerful, 128 meg RAM dedicated to this
AC97 onboard sound and stereo speakers integrated
4 x USB ports
VGA output for external computer monitor
TV out to connect to your Television!
SD Card reader integrated
Firewire port
PCMCIA slot
Battery pack and charger/cables etc included
15.4" widescreen TFT monitor, very nice quality!

Was given to me as a present a few months ago but I've lost my job and need the money more. I've got an ATX PC which will have to do. Unfortunately I don't have the box as it got chucked and cannot find the receipt for the life of me but if it turns up I can forward this on. Because I can't find the reciept I will have to sell this with no warranty! I'm really sorry about this. Rest assured, this laptop is in very good condition, works excellently and has no problems at all - it's as good as new really! It has a couple of tiny scratches/marks but really nothing to write home about, and it's more me being picky.

I want £600 inc P&P via a courier due to the high spec of this laptop. You're also welcome to come and collect and save £10. This laptop cost over £800 not too long ago due to the upgrades it has and big name stores on the high street etc are selling the standard version without the upgrades this one has still for £700 in store! XP and drivers/software all installed fresh as if it was from the factory ready for you to use and install your own software on.

As I say, very nice clean condition - great looking laptop especially with the widescreen monitor.

See big pictures here: http://www.illusional.co.uk/laptop

Cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1650 Laptop with upgraded CPU and RAM 25 database queries in 0.0266051 seconds