corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much weight will i lose?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much weight will i lose?
PaulW

User status: Offline
9th Jan 06 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

density may differ given various additives in it, but not by alot! probably +-0.05g/ml at best
broster
Premium Member

10th Jan 06 at 09:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i found mine handled better when i stripped it didnt make it faster to be honest, made it more stable when i was braking too. then i added the cage and it improved 10fold! IMO the main gain is the handling.... with a c20xe i doubt unless you go mad like ak has done i dont think you will notice the difference due to the extra torque.
Filby1

10th Jan 06 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I done everything Broster done to lighten the car bar removing the front door cards and speakers. i also have a carbon bonnet and soon to have light seats up front. i aslo have the smaller xe brakes not v6 but do have Rear ARB and strut brace and Rear discs

i am really into my music so i have 2 small amps and a sub but its not always in.

It does make the car more noisey true. you do get used to it. I would like to think the battery in the boot helps to keep balance and when your straped in with harneses you can feel and here everything your car does.

At the end of the day i cant realy get people in the rear due to how low it is, so i took the angle "if ya dont need it Bin it!"
Idea so everything in the car that i dont need has gone and the more weight you have to pull the slower your car will go and handle no matter how small the difference is

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how much weight will i lose? 23 database queries in 0.0079710 seconds