corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » PSP - Sat Nav

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PSP - Sat Nav
Tarrantino

User status: Offline
14th Jan 06 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you get sat nav on a psp? and if it is possible does anyone know what and where id need to purchase the stuff from.

Thanks
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Jan 06 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have USB ports?
Tarrantino

14th Jan 06 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not 100% sure but i know they have bluetooth and i think that u need to buy a gprs thign and connet them via blue tooth, i just wanna find out for deffo plus i want to know where to find the disc with the sat nat
John

14th Jan 06 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A guy has done it but I don't think you get off the shelf stuff for it.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Jan 06 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, you need to get data in and software on there to do it. So its possible if not in production presently.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » PSP - Sat Nav 25 database queries in 0.0082679 seconds