corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PDA : HP Ipaq hx2490

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PDA : HP Ipaq hx2490
Seirrah

User status: Offline
16th Jan 06 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of the best available at the moment...
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/ipaq-hx2490.htm

I bought it from here....

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=126056

Can be used for : MP3 playing, video playing, as an organiser, viewing office docs, gps navigation (with the appropriate equipment and software), WIRELESS LAN ( ! ) , bluetooth ....and loads of other programs that can be run on it to do many different things. It's literally a pocket pc.

Hardly used item.

Has the most slightest scratches on the screen (not all over) , and can only be seen at certain angles. I got a screen protector within a couple of days, and the screen looks completely perfect (can't see these slight scratches though the screen). (Note that I'm a perfectionist, and I am trying to be honest.)

This is an AWESOME piece of kit, but I seriously need the money as I'm in my last year at uni .

I paid about £290 for this, but I am willing to hear any offers as I'm keen to sell (unfortunately )

Michael

[Edited on 16-01-2006 by Seirrah]
Seirrah

17th Jan 06 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Seirrah

18th Jan 06 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PDA : HP Ipaq hx2490 25 database queries in 0.1219110 seconds