corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FK High Tec Corsa C - Part ID Required

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FK High Tec Corsa C - Part ID Required
scott d

User status: Offline
18th Jan 06 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recently bought some FK High Tec springs for a Corsa C on Ebay a few weeks back. Had a look at them and part number on the front springs differs from rear which seems a bit dodgy.

Order number is FKOP079 which is correct. Ident number for springs is FKS176 which is printed on rear springs but FKS243 is on front. I believe FKS176 is correct so all I can think of is that the front are 60mm not 40mm as stated in sale either that or i've been ripped off

Also does anybody know of a direct email address to contact FK directly?

Cheers
Adam_B

18th Jan 06 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there different part numbers because there different springs even if they both lowere the car 40mm, i mean you cant put the fronts on the back and vise versa, so they need to identify at the factory whats what.

FPOP079 lowers the car 35mm at the front, 40mm at the rear iirc. They do do a 60/40 kit so its probably worth checking just for peace of mind.

FK-Shop is a POTN.com affiliate. For all enquiries please contact POTN.com on the details below.

POTN.com
POTN ltd
1st Floor
6 Duncan Close
Moulton Park
Northampton
NN3 6WL
United Kingdom

Tel: 0845 3459755
Fax: 0870 7583106

e-mail: sales@potn.com
scott d

18th Jan 06 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found a picture of the springs and it looks like both front & rear share the same part number which does seem odd and err the fronts I have look fook all like those in that picture

will contact POTN tho, see if they can confirm to be 100% sure.

New Poll