corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Tom Tom Go 500

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tom Tom Go 500
Bram

User status: Offline
24th Jan 06 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you download maps for these or are they pre-installed? My mate is doing a roadtrip in the USA and wants to know if he can get a map?

oli_h

User status: Offline
24th Jan 06 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the tom tom 500 still works using the sd cards liek the 300 and the one, the 700 is the only one which runs off a hard drive, i know that you have to download the maps off tom tom website for europe as the 500 is only ment to do major roads in europe so whether you can get maps for the usa to work on it i dont know you have to look around on the to mtom website although if you could it would probly cost a bit more and theres only 1 map per sd card

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Tom Tom Go 500 25 database queries in 0.0097289 seconds