corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » tint

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tint
dansaxo123

User status: Offline
1st Feb 06 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey peeps is it hard to do window tint your self? because iv bin quoted 300hundred quid.so would it b easier to buy da tint my self n fit it ? or is it hard to do
?
MR2Mike

1st Feb 06 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guessing youve got a saxo.... the rear side windows are piss to DIY. but pay a pro to do the big rear window! you cannot do it yourself. trust me.
Adam.Morgan

1st Feb 06 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,
Do not know why people pay some much for window tints, ive got a corsa b 3dr, paid £110 but my windows were not in my car but he only quoted £170 for them in the car, you jst need to shop around on the internet, go on yell.com and search window tints in your area and email them. hope this helps?
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

1st Feb 06 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh, I paid around £150 for mine fitted....(glass was in the car)

Have tried on a mates car tinting windows and its not easy... unless you have lots of time and patients

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Adam.Morgan

1st Feb 06 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my windows were only out because my car was gettin sprayed so i just got the windows done at same time. and also dont let people charge you different prices for different tints, its all the same price, cos i know some companies do that
Dione J

1st Feb 06 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I paid £150 also.

I would say shopping around makes a hell of alot of difference, would only pay like £300 on a jeep or land rover or some other large pimpmobile
skell

1st Feb 06 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What happens with the heated rear screen and a DIy tint ..... out bad? Pics of DIY tints
John

1st Feb 06 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its really hard to do anything thats not flat or curved on only one plane.
Corsa Sport Gav

1st Feb 06 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i payed 160 for mine

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » tint 24 database queries in 0.0125968 seconds