corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » got my new seats fitted!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author got my new seats fitted!
sneddz

User status: Offline
   4th Feb 06 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i finally got bored of the calibra seats and got myself a set of cobra monaco s bucket seats and hanresses! what you think?
car aint been cleaned so excuse the dirt!

moddedcorsa

4th Feb 06 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look good, i take it you are doing away with the back seat? This was the thing that annoyed me, saw a set of red cobra's identical style to yours, but didnt want to loose the back seat for the harness's, and there too deep for std seat belts
sneddz

4th Feb 06 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup all ive done is took away the bench and left the backrests in for now untill i take all my sounds out
Chump

4th Feb 06 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice seats but you're dead if you have a crash with seat belts mounted in that way....
sneddz

5th Feb 06 at 02:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chump
nice seats but you're dead if you have a crash with seat belts mounted in that way....

i have harnesses tho? dont use seatbelts
AK

5th Feb 06 at 03:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

harnesses are a bit shit get some real beefy ones

Why do you have the pads through the back?
Chump

5th Feb 06 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sneddz
quote:
Originally posted by Chump

i have harnesses tho? dont use seatbelts

yes but the way that they are mounted at that angle into the back of the car will, in certain high speed crash situation, will snap your spine in half. Used to know someone who analysed this sort of thing for a living and my harnesses were set up the same in my old can....i got a 30 min lecture from him why they were wrong
sneddz

5th Feb 06 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what way should they be put in as thats the way i was told and the way most folk tend to but them?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » got my new seats fitted! 24 database queries in 0.0083668 seconds