corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2.0 16v XE powered GSI Corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 16v XE powered GSI Corsa
Craig Smith

User status: Offline
20th Feb 06 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by menace2society2000
well i was and called that number a hundred times and left loads of messages!but just bought my first 20xe gsi corsa from st helens on saturday , the red one that was for sale on CS, so sorry mate not looking for one now

just got back from holiday and havn't bothered to check messages, so my apologies to you. I hope what you bought meets all your needs
Craig Smith

User status: Offline
20th Feb 06 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jazzer2k3
okey i got a engineer to see if my car's a write off .. if it is .. i wud b willin to give u 2k for this ...If its still available ??? I jus need to wait to see if mines a write off first ..

Wot insurance company are u with btw ? Cos im 21 and 4 yncb U think ill get insured ?

I have insurance through Pearl insurers who don't seem to care what I drive or how modified it is!

I can't commment on your insurance, but generally if you're willing to pay then they'll take your money!!

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2.0 16v XE powered GSI Corsa 25 database queries in 0.0090032 seconds