corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 / 53 Astra Sxi 1.6 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 / 53 Astra Sxi 1.6 16v
Gez G

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 06 at 01:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2003/ 53 Astra Sxi 1.6 16v

30,000 miles (fVsh)

2 owners

Insurance group 5

6 months tax

No MOT needed.

I am the second owner of the car and am only selling due to the purchase of a GSI Turbo. I have owned it a year and have never had any problems with it all, it has main dealer s/history, as well as oil changes using GM oil every 5k. The car is still under Vx warranty until September 06, and has been meticulously maintained regardless of cost, as well as spending about £1600 on the Irmscher kit etc.

Metallic Sapphire Black with colour coded bumpstrips

Irmscher front addon

Irmscher rear addon

Irmscher grille

Irmscher tinted rear clusters

Irmscher rear spoiler

Irmscher smoked side repeaters

Full set of vauxhall carpet mats

Privacy glass with legal fronts

Irmscher twin oval backbox

Remus race centre section

K+N panel filter with Vectra C induction pipe

Raid strut brace and polished oil cap

Continental Premium Contact 2 tyres.

The car made 107.4bhp on the r/r at Star Performance without the centre section, have the graph to show healthy power curve and torque figures.

I paid £7700 for the car a year ago and have spent over £2000 on it, so I feel the price of £5995 is fair, although I am open to offers or a part exchange against an arden blue gsi with cash their way.

There are more pics available here : http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/garage.php?action=usergarage&owner=Gez%20G&carid=4116

** The private plate is not included in the sale.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 / 53 Astra Sxi 1.6 16v 25 database queries in 0.0100160 seconds