corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear wide arches

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear wide arches
mas-corsa

User status: Offline
26th Feb 06 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite lads jus wondering if you could help me with my problem my rear wheel arch trims are rubbing on the wall of my tyres whenever i go over a bump

. but i was jus wondering seems as im not keeping the car for much longer will wide rear aches sort this problem out temporary.

i was jus lookin at a set of wide rear arches on ebay ??
Basscrazy

User status: Offline
26th Feb 06 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not unless your going to fit them and cut all the metal up

not advisable before you sell it at all as if they take them off will look shocking

have you looked under see which bit is buffed up as that will be the part rubbing if its clips etc just take the lining out and refit with no bolts etc

New Poll