corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Private Number Plate

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Private Number Plate
Cosmo

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 06 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Karen
I got told by the police one time when I was stopped 1 reason that made me want to get a different one
What if your car got stolen and u called the police told them your reg but it looked different on the car as you had put a bolt on or altered a letter to make it look like something else the police if they saw your car wouldnt think it was yours as wouldnt be the reg u gave them
Dunno if that makes alot of sence though the way im wording it

if it works that way, they will also work that if they see you speeding police may think it looks like something else and you get away with it

It was just to make you change them, if police are that stupid (some are!) then we would be fucked!!
Rob B

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 06 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just space it but leave the font etc, ive been pulled twice for othe things than my plate and both time's they have just said you have a recoigniseable plate so were not going to miss you if you do it again blah blah....

Mines R8BY B space like that.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Private Number Plate 23 database queries in 0.0082061 seconds