corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Bloody phone

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bloody phone
Butler

User status: Offline
9th Mar 06 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lost the back to my w800, how can I get hold of a new one and how much? Also one of my headphones has stopped working and ive lost the rubber bit on one. Any had these problems before and how did you resolve them?
Brett
Premium Member

9th Mar 06 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just buy a full replacement case on ebay for a fiver, then just use the back as a replacement

Could only suggest new headphones, also about £14.99 on ebay
Rob R

9th Mar 06 at 01:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got spare rubber bits in the box buttplug

you can have mine if you want, ill even include the ear wax that is on them
James_DT

9th Mar 06 at 03:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cell-phones.search.ebay.com/K750i_Accessories-Parts_W0QQbsZSearchQQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfposZQ5AIPQ2fPostalQQfromZR10QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZ20336QQsadisZ200QQsassZhitechhkQQsbrftogZ1QQsellerZ1QQsofocusZbs

He sells a lot of the spares for cheap. Just change the search to W800. I shall be buying the bits to fix my K750i from him when I get the money.

New Poll