corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is this amp going to be overkill?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is this amp going to be overkill?
mwg

User status: Offline
9th Mar 06 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe getting an Alpine MRD-M500 amplifier. At the moment I have one Alpine 10" 1041 Type-R sub (think its the 1041). Will I be able to run 2 of those subs off that amp?
infinitycorsa

User status: Offline
9th Mar 06 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its not m8 id go for that amp, its a good allround amp and in all fairmess your better having an amp that can put more power out anyway, so u have some head room........what i mean is if an amp say 500rms they dont allway put out there rated power..........so allways go for a little more power u2u me if needed

New Poll