corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEW WHEELS FOR JAGCORSA HAVE ARIVED AND ON THE CAR.......MORE PICS PG7

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEW WHEELS FOR JAGCORSA HAVE ARIVED AND ON THE CAR.......MORE PICS PG7
jamesvalver

User status: Offline
16th Mar 06 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by far the best wheels ever on that car! loving them!
Fear

16th Mar 06 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheels really do look fully ace

as for the colour change then something has to be done i feel, because the flakes are no longer working and you have to have something new for this season!

but as for what colour it is gonna be extremly hard as you need something that will work with the lines and something to match the blue interior, black could work well there though and would get people looking and then they would notice the lines after looking for a second!

i still love this colour but not sure if it would suit anything other than the wheels:
FlamingCorsa

16th Mar 06 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by Bram
Lets be honest Iaz, its not gonna last 5 minutes on British roads

yea but when i can repair anything that cracks etc does it matter a respray will cost me very little so surely its betta that i get car on the road and get some looks!!! sure it will get damaged or keyed.........but to be fair the looks the car will get will make it all worth while!!!

no matter if u like the car or not, just imagine walking along or driving along and cing that come towards u, i think u wud be hard pressed not to look and stare!!!!!! i can imagine it now and it makes my belly tingle!!! hehe

walk down the street with a sign saying "looser" and people will be hard pressed not to look at you aswell. doesnt mean its a good thing

new wheels look good though

to be honest i wud expect few people not to like the car and yea maybe think its waste of time etc...........but it wud be nice to actually have the car on the road to be seen, i dont think many local people know i have it!!!
FlamingCorsa

16th Mar 06 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mark_jarman1
Looking great mate wheels are so much better your work is A* quality

Few things i think that would be better would be remove all the stickers and also move the number plate from the window. Can you get different rear lights i mean like smoked ones to get rid of the lexus ones or is to much hard work. also paint the mesh black.

Another thing is it me or does the rear wheel look like they need to move back more.

Keep the progress coming

i could always smoke those lexus lights and front light also i think that wud compliment the wheels even more and like u said with mesh black!! need to get rid of front sticker agreed, kind of like the others on there to let people know i did the car!!!

didint wanna put the plate anywhere else cos for show purposes and photo shoots looks good with no plate on!!! so u just rip plate off!! its on on velcrow, and its got the number plate light behind for mot ready to be done!!!!

plans for tomorrow are to get new battery cos this one is not holding any charge!!!!! since over a year ago been like this!!! hehe

then get flexi pipe from halfords after taken the rad off the tigra!!!!

then c wot time i get to fit radiator and new battery!!! also crack on with corsa brava!!! its all good tho, love the wheels!
Icy

16th Mar 06 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooooooooooh lovin it

not far off from this
FlamingCorsa

16th Mar 06 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icy
ooooooooooh lovin it

not far off from this

this was the 5min photo shop that icy did at silly time in the morning when he was starting some collage work that made me decide on the wheels
shrews corsa

17th Mar 06 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa

but it wud be nice to actually have the car on the road to be seen, i dont think many local people know i have it!!!

i know you have it

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEW WHEELS FOR JAGCORSA HAVE ARIVED AND ON THE CAR.......MORE PICS PG7 23 database queries in 0.0140240 seconds