corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nova/Corsa 1.5TD Isuzu engine and box. Can be heard and tried out.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova/Corsa 1.5TD Isuzu engine and box. Can be heard and tried out.
cavmad

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 06 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, absolutely mint running Isuzu 1.5 Turbo Diesel engine and box from Nova but also fits Corsa 1.5 diesels as well.
Approx. 89k miles, NO oil or water mixing or loss problems, seriously quick engine that starts on the button.
Don`t believe me? You can come and test drive the car if you want and obviously can hear it running.
Engine and box currently fitted in rusty Nova Mk2 3 door hatch which has NO MOT and NO TAX.... but price is for the whole car. Can have engine removed but this will be extra cost and a deposit will be required before it gets removed.
Delivery can be arranged, ask for a price but as ever car and delivery to be paid for in full before it leaves. No excuses and no exceptions.
£125 for the whole car with the logbook. It`s just outside Chester.
E-mail ( Cavmad@Tesco.Net ) or reply underneath, U2U messages will not be read or answered so don`t blame me if I don`t get back to you!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nova/Corsa 1.5TD Isuzu engine and box. Can be heard and tried out. 25 database queries in 0.0038040 seconds