corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » modified corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author modified corsa
mattywxm

User status: Offline
27th Mar 06 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here for sale is my beloved corsa. Relisted due to timewaster.

Originally it was a 1.5 diesel merit model, since owning it I have given it full customization as follows:

EXTIERIOR:

Full body kit consisting of hyper front bumper,f50 "bad boy" bonnet,karnage side skirts, smooth boot and smooth roof gutters, combat 1 Euro back bumper, m3 mirrors-the whole car has been resprayed in flame red. It has black Lexus rear lights. It has been lowered 40mm on gmax springs; it sits on custom 17inch tsw venoms fully customized less than a month ago. (Along with 2 new tyres and more than 1/2 the tread left on the rears. Originally a 1.5 diesel this was professionally changed for a 1999 1.5 turbo diesel engine (with 26k use) this was fitted with new clutch and cam belt while it was out. This engine is running increased fuel pressure and approx 1.1 bar boost. It has had a new rad, alternator, discs and pads and rear drums shoes last week, the brakes are uprated 2.0 astra gsi discs/calipers. The car does have a towbar fitted but has been removed. The car gets at least one polish a fortnight and a wash at least once a week. All protected by a microscan 213 ultrasonic alarm.

INTIERIOR

The car has a full leather interior from a cavalier gsi,door cards have been trimmed in black cloth to match, some of the the interior trim has been painted in red to match the exterior, it also has vectra chrome interior door handles, the car will come with a Sony head unit, new infinity 6x9s and pioneer 13cm door speakers 6 months old, it will also come with a 12inch Sony p5 subwoofer in a carpeted box, but unfortunately buyer will need to buy a new amp as the last one lasted 2 years then gave up. You really need to see this car as pictures don’t do it justice, in group 4 this would be an ideal 1st car returns 55mpg and although it’s a diesel it is surprisingly nippy.

I am interested in an mint astra mk3 gsi next so will consider any px's, offers only bad points are a few hairline cracks in filler of the roof gutters and 1 small one in the bonnet vent, other than that this is a real head turner and has given me lots of enjoyment in the 3 years ive owned it.i will be sad to see it go. I am open to viewing just send us an pm and we can sort something out. Thanks for looking and good luck, open to offers around 2000.anyone interested contact mat on 01978 314581.

Webby_mc

27th Mar 06 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were are you at ??? milage ?
mattywxm

27th Mar 06 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wrexham, and its 124 on the car roughly 45 on engine, do have the insertion millage on paper.
mattywxm

28th Mar 06 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT...
mattywxm

3rd Apr 06 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

down to £1600

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » modified corsa 25 database queries in 0.0112700 seconds