corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » engines parts bits!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engines parts bits!!!!
vaux mad

User status: Offline
8th Apr 06 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have been offerd my m8's c20xe on tb's so im gunna have it so need to sell all the spare parts i have to raise the cash for please make offers on all parts but nothing silly as i have to put a price so the listing stays on here

the first engine is out of the calibra now and i will be braking but complete with what i have left £180
so far the
power cap
g/box
blue pipe
alternater
rad
oil coolat sandwich plate
strut brace

is all sold!!!

the 2nd engine is in my corsa at the moment but i will be selling whole and have paper work to prove it has done 56k from new and was rebuilt 8.5k ago
has an f16 g/box fitted for better speed of the mark power cap cams (fast road) bfo induction kit £450 i will be looking to sell this in about 4-5 weeks time maybe 6-7 depending on how well i do on making the rest of the founds so you have time to save lol

you will see on my other post i have items on ebay but if they do not sell i will put them back up on here as i want to sell everything spare i also have a few pannel parts from the calibra and wings from the grey corsa left so ask if you need anything as the worst your get is no sorry please also inc your offer for the part/parts you need not inc p&p as i will find out the cost if we agree on the price for the part
vaux mad

User status: Offline
8th Apr 06 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here is a link to my ebay post

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=275880

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » engines parts bits!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0076599 seconds