corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What car? Astra Convertible/Coupe/Golf/Leon etc or something else?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What car? Astra Convertible/Coupe/Golf/Leon etc or something else?
Marc

User status: Offline
11th Apr 06 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant be right!
Matt H

11th Apr 06 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That will have sold by now, chances of me picking another one up at that price are slim so I'll not worry about it too much

Need to either split or sell my 2.0 Corsa first, then get the new car, then sell my runabout. Gonna take a while I think
Matt H

11th Apr 06 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or maybe I could

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=VAUXHALL&model=ASTRA&variant=&keywords=turbo&min_pr=2000&max_pr=8000&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=dn11+0xs&miles=200&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=6&distance=173&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200614230819299

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=VAUXHALL&model=ASTRA&variant=&keywords=turbo&min_pr=2000&max_pr=8000&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=dn11+0xs&miles=200&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=10&distance=90&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200614230815927

Is that really all they start from?
mwg

11th Apr 06 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
Or maybe I could

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=VAUXHALL&model=ASTRA&variant=&keywords=turbo&min_pr=2000&max_pr=8000&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=dn11+0xs&miles=200&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=6&distance=173&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200614230819299

just the small matter of 92k on the clock
Matt H

11th Apr 06 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The other two though...
mwg

11th Apr 06 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black one is nice. although makes you think something is wrong with it being so cheap?
stubbsy05

11th Apr 06 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That will have sold by now, chances of me picking another one up at that price are slim so I'll not worry about it too much

Need to either split or sell my 2.0 Corsa first, then get the new car, then sell my runabout. Gonna take a while I think

How much you going to be after for the Corsa?
Matt H

11th Apr 06 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno Alex

I'll probably split it tbh

Engine is fine, wheels are as new, everything really excluding the shell is tip top

If I sell it I wont get much because the shell needs work. If I split it I can get money for all the good bits & then bin the shell
Matt H

13th Apr 06 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

Also what are new Celica's like? Anyone got one?
Ojc

13th Apr 06 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
TTT

Also what are new Celica's like? Anyone got one?

I like them, especially with bigger wheels. Think they are quite expensive though.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What car? Astra Convertible/Coupe/Golf/Leon etc or something else? 23 database queries in 0.0174251 seconds