corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Stripping GSi, Alloys,lowering springs everything to go!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stripping GSi, Alloys,lowering springs everything to go!
nigelnetzb

User status: Offline
29th Apr 06 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey
Im breaking a corsa GSi 1.6 16valve L reg in caribic blue, all parts done 45k.
Firstly I have 2 x16xe engines, one has done 45k (the one out of the car) which has bent valves, the pistons are undamaged. Have all parts with the engine all in working order...alternator,starter motor,loom,gearbox,cooling system,power steering pump.throttle body etc etc
The second engine has done 90k and has cracked piston rings- so in theory if someone wants both engines cheap they can put the head off the 90k engine onto the 45k block and have a perfect engine.

As for the body parts- I have all panels,bonet, lights, interior, dash,GSi steering wheel (non airback model),brake calipers etc all of which are standard. (driveshafts have been sold!)

I no longer have the sideskirts or wheel arches or front bumper as they have been sold. But i do have a vectra-style mod front bumper with air vents,mesh and fog lights which looks amazing (not to over the top just curvey). I do also have the standard GSi rear bumper if anyone wants that.

As for extras- I have 2 sets of alloys- Some TSW venoms which are 15" and need 2 new tyres. Some momo's (5spoke) 14" wheels with all legal tyres.

I have set of 35mm loweing springs and shocks which are KYB ultra sr's which are very stiff and great fun on windy roads, corners amazingly. Only done 5k.

Email me at: blame_it_on_salisbury@hotmail.com or u2u me for any other parts you may need and il give u a price and details and email you some pics of parts if you like.
Cheers
Nige
JM_16v

User status: Offline
29th Apr 06 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all threads need base prices or they will be deleted

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Stripping GSi, Alloys,lowering springs everything to go! 25 database queries in 0.0856540 seconds