corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 2.0 4 sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 2.0 4 sale
corsac20xe

User status: Offline
1st May 06 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am reluctantly selling my corsa 2.0 due to moving out and need something a little cheaper to run.I dont no the exact mialege of the car but i don't believe it has done no more than 100,00 because when the GM head went porous it had the original head gasket and head bolts on from new!!! I now have a reconditioned costcast head (cost 250quid!!!)(which DO NOT) mix water and oil and does not go porous.This was 2 months ago which obviously includes recent head gasket and cam belt. During this i also replaced new

Power steering belt
Fan belt
Dizzy
Rotor arm
Spark plugs
Idle control valve
Air Flow Meter
Thermostat
I have lowered it front and back by 40mm on Apex springs. Has 16inch (195 45) ACE 205 Alloys with 4 New tyres just fitted. Powerflow done my exaust system including a de/cat. The back box is scorpian 'monza'. I have installed a astra gte digi dash which looks the tits. It is the 8v dash with the funky rev counter. I have colour coded the dash as well as the red 'sri' strips and the redtop rocker cover.It has a chrome oil cap.The induction kit is pipercross and i have replaced the restrictive sfi box with the echotec conversion. The crapy 1.4 brakes had to go and have been replaced with New 2.016v disks,calipers and pads. (6 months old). It is caribic blue and has PAS. has only had 3 owners. The 2.0 conversion was done is october due to the 1.416v cam belt snapping. It has the nice black spotty interior (not the grey crap).Comes with service history and i have all recepts for purchaces!! Also has central locking. I am selling with JVC head unit and Alpine 6x9s. i have just put a years MOT on it and 6months Tax. It IS registered as a 2.0 but can easily be changed back to a 1.4 if u want cheap insurance. I just didnt want to risk it!! Like all the redtops it a tappy when first started but is fine afer minuites! is very reliable due to lots of money put in2 engine.

BAD POINTS

1. Has a tiny hole in rear bumper- God no's how!!!
2. The dash reads 160 000 but is out of a 2.0 8v and is nothing to do with this engine
3. The front drivers right Alloy is the only 1 curbed
4. Has a fag burn hole it the drivers seat which was like it when brought!!

I have been as honest as i can and am maybe interested in part exchange so try me!!! looking around 2000 for the car. My email is Knightmarkus@hotmail.com and i am on msn, for pics feel free 2 ask.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 2.0 4 sale 25 database queries in 0.0069299 seconds