corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how to clean idlecontroll on a xe and help with sum wires and senders thanxs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how to clean idlecontroll on a xe and help with sum wires and senders thanxs
smart_corsa324

User status: Offline
1st May 06 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need to clean my icv as mine revs at 2k how do i do this and est way thanxs

where do the wires on the sump go to

where is the sender on the bk off the block i have heard bout
thanxs peeps
Rileysport

User status: Offline
2nd May 06 at 06:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to clean the icv use carb cleaner, just spray it in and leave it for a bit

wires on the sump would have gone to the check display on the dash... corsas dont have one so either lop them off or tape them somewhere safe incase you fancy fitting the display later

New Poll