corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » putting in an xbox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author putting in an xbox
dazbircher

User status: Offline
18th Apr 06 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi. ive just fitted my centurion dvd player and screen and now want to put the xbox in. what kind of connectors etc will i need?
RKS

19th Apr 06 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will need power for the xbox, a lot of people use a 240v power invertor, and you will need a video cable to go between the xbox and dvd player, what inputs do you have on your dvd? and what outputs are on the xbox (dont have one myself so cannot check)
Planty02

19th Apr 06 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The XBox connectors are similar to PS2 where you have the three connectors (left audio, right audio and video - i think these are phono?) but it also comes with a scart block to put these in if needed
mobymaster

26th Apr 06 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I used to have an xbox in mine. but i found alot of the cheaper inverters caused interfearance both visually and audio.

So put a slim PS2 in, as you can get direct 12v power supply for it.

PLus, the xbox power cable kept cuming off and it was too big
chrisella

3rd May 06 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was/Am Considering Putting a LCD Screen on the Roof that folds down and Putting My XBOX in my Corsa, so those lucky gits in the back can watch DVD's and play etc...
Dunno How Much Work It will be for Me but Ill see If I can be arsed after fitting this Bodykit.

New Poll