corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk2 Golf Gti 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk2 Golf Gti 8v
DLM_Corsa

User status: Offline
9th May 06 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im considering selling my 91 gti as its just not getting used

I bought it about 3months+ ago as a runabout but unfortunately the lure of driving the 32 is too much and i find it sat in th garage ive spent a lot on it since i got it and can probably find most of the receipts..I will be sad to see it go but i think it needs to be used

Its in very good condition for a car of its age with many imo right mods not over the top just nice. The car has a few small problems the rev counter doest work and the alarm siren appears to have packed in. It has 3 tiny patches of rust no bigger than half cm round one on left side of boot above lamp where it has been caught, one on rear panel hid by boot where someones scraped it puttin bags in and one on seam just to the right of badges.. im trying to be completely honest as i dont want to waste anyones time.

Right here it is..

1991 golf gti 8v In Black
Mot Nov 06 Tax End Of May
Electric Windows
Sunroof
Cat1 Alarm (toad)
Central Locking
Usual Gti Spec

16x7.5 Borbet As All Round With Porsche Centre Caps with 215/40/16 Dunlop Tyres
Lowered Approx 40mm?? On Spax Shocks and Springs
Tarox Discs and Pads
Full Stainless Manifold Back Powerflow Exhaust With sensible sized oval tailpipe only 2months old
Pipercross Induction Kit
G60 Front Arches
Debadged Grill
Crosshair Crystal Lamps
Smoked Indicators Allround
16v Back Lamps
Stubby Aerial
Electric Recaro Front Seats (Want Wiring Up) Rest is rainbow interior
Momo Steering wheel
Rear Rollcage with removable diagnol
Splitfire guages in ashtray replacement panel
Stealth shelf with 6x9s and kenwood components in doors with tweeters in top speaker mounts all wiring for big install headunit in pics isnt included
wolfsburg interior bits and bats

and pics

Im looking for offers around £1700 but i can reduce price should you not want recaros, cage, wheels also will take interesting p/x and swaps that i may use

Questions/enquiries pm me or phone 07801 365988 ta dom
DLM_Corsa

User status: Offline
9th May 06 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4639159992

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk2 Golf Gti 8v 25 database queries in 0.0113099 seconds