corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Performance discs and pads

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Performance discs and pads
RioVerde

User status: Offline
7th May 06 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know where i could get some cheap performance discs and pads for my 98 r corsa sport 1.6 16v?
Gregor

7th May 06 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2.0 16v from ebay or scrappy
Corsa E-Tec

7th May 06 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay,larkspeed.google
RioVerde

9th May 06 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers peeps but after all that think im gonna put standard ones on i work at vauxhall and can get genuine discs and pads for £52 bargain. I'd be paying that for just the pads with ebc!!,i dont drive it too hard anyway! spend my money on a panel filter and smoked side repaeaters i think!
Cybermonkey

10th May 06 at 06:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you work at vauxhall why dont you sort yourself out some ATE calipers and 256x24mm discs
RioVerde

11th May 06 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are 256 mm thats on it dude its the 1.6,the 1.4 has the 236 mm discs on.According to epc anyway with my chassis number!
cheers bud
Matty_Moo_

11th May 06 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the 2.0 litre brakes are about 2mm wider than you 256mm brakes. If you want some calipers i now of some for sale
chr15barn3s

11th May 06 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RioVerde
cheers peeps but after all that think im gonna put standard ones on i work at vauxhall and can get genuine discs and pads for £52 bargain. I'd be paying that for just the pads with ebc!!,i dont drive it too hard anyway! spend my money on a panel filter and smoked side repaeaters i think!

Ive just put the standard gm pads and discs on as my mate got them for that price through his dealership. They fade really easily and dont last long at all from my experience.
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

11th May 06 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

honest truth mate buy yourself a full set of 2.0 16v brakes including the callipers off ebay or something, you won't be dissapointed
Cybermonkey

12th May 06 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RioVerde
they are 256 mm thats on it dude its the 1.6,the 1.4 has the 236 mm discs on.According to epc anyway with my chassis number!
cheers bud

nothing to do with it, the ATE calipers are much better than the standard 1.6 Sport ones, and they are 24mm wide, as opposed to the 22mm wide 1.6 Sport ones.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Performance discs and pads 23 database queries in 0.2058361 seconds