corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vibe Cbr Twin 12" Subs For Sale! With 1600w Amp! Yours for just £100 + p&p

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vibe Cbr Twin 12" Subs For Sale! With 1600w Amp! Yours for just £100 + p&p
Sparco

User status: Offline
9th May 06 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twin Vibe CBR subs for sale, the subs are in good condition, but the box is used shall we say (look in the pics to see), absolutely nothing that effects the sound. The subs and amp work fine and are pretty loud, feel it in your back when your driving kinda bass

Only selling as I changed car and now decided to put the money towards other things rather than fit it into new car

Here is some more info on them both:

The CBR Twin is a dual subwoofer enclosure in which both drivers fire directly into a single chamber, creating a superdriver™ effect. This multiplies the pressure build-up within the enclosure, which is then released with increased force through the finely tuned Turbo Ports™. Volume is increased dramatically with extended frequency response. The Twin enclosures are available with 10" or 12" subwoofer options. Proportions are accurately configured to maximise subwoofer potential and performance and the space-saving wedge shape design helps increase pressure for the oversized Turbo Ports.

Both enclosures are compatible with the VIBE PortPlug. The enclosures have 3 tuning options. For best results try all three options for preferred sound.

1. Twin Turbo Ports™ open = (Twin Ported) produces very loud punchy bass.
2. PortPlug™ inserted into one TurboPort™ = (Ported) produces a rounder bass not with increased depth.
3. PortPlug™ inserted into both TurboPorts™ = (Sealed) produces quality, deep rich bass, less punchy.

THE AMP - Silversonic 1600w 4 channel

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1600-WATT-Car-Amplif...1QQcmdZViewItem

Specifications:

Power Max:
4x 400 Watt or 2x 800 Watt at 4 Ohm
deep filter: 50-250Hz
high filter: 120-3000Hz
High-Quality silver Alu cooling element
Input sensitivity for front + rear seperately adjustable
2-/4-Channel useable
Cinch-output for connecting to another amplifier
short circuit protection, High Voltage and overheat protection included of course
On/Off switchable over the car radio
20-20.000Hz
distortion factor <0,1%
Signal to noise ratio >95dB

As I say, £100 and its yours

All you'll need is an amp wiring kit, for a few quid more I can even supply one of those as I seem to have aquired a fair bit of amp wiring
corsatpot

9th May 06 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how mcu for p+p?
Sparco

9th May 06 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

However much you can get it for as I'm leaving the postage upto whoever buys it, I can sort some kind of packing out but if you can get a courier to come pick it up then its whatever you can get that for, think thats about £11.50 from Parcel2go

[Edited on 09-05-2006 by Sparco]
jamied

9th May 06 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

orite mate, ur in whitby now n again arent u? im on hol til 25th but will have when i get bk if u still av it.
corsadavenotts

10th May 06 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where r u based mate...
u2u me if dont want 2 put on boards...

this is just wot i'm lookin 4 except i'd prefer a vibe amp but this will do for now...

[Edited on 10-05-2006 by corsadavenotts]
Sparco

10th May 06 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It may be sold but I'll keep you all upto date. I'm in scarborough
Sparco

14th May 06 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vibe Cbr Twin 12" Subs For Sale! With 1600w Amp! Yours for just £100 + p&p 25 database queries in 0.1921411 seconds